skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 2011 in the canton of Wallis, the digital long-term archives of the department of culture (state archives, media centre, cantonal museums) started operating. Docuteam programmed and installed the whole (pre-)ingest process on the cantonal infrastructure, which prepares and transfers data for all three institutions. In particular these archives also import huge amounts of audio and video data.
- For the Swiss Radio and Television Company SRG we coordinate the set-up of a centralised digital company archive used locally by different business units. Our open source tools are applied to the ingest process and have been operating here since 2012.
- 2008-2010 we built the first digital archives for a local government in the city of Baden and programmed the data preparation tools (pre-ingest, ingest). The digital archives are managed with the repository-software Fedora Commons. The digital archives have been in operation since 2011. Records are extracted out of productive systems and migrated to formats suitable for archiving. After adding technical and context metadata they are then stored in a digital long-term archive
- Within the framework of a consulting project for the state archives of Geneva in 2011, we defined the data and metadata structures to create submission information packages SIP. In connection with digital archiving we also conduct selective or extensive evaluations for other public archives.
- Our support for the historical archive of ABB Switzerland also includes a yearly snapshot of the extensive domain «abb.com».